Sunday, October 17, 2010

apples, pumpkins, hayrides, and more fall fun...

Have I mentioned yet how much I (we) love the fall... Football, crisp cool mornings, pumpkin spice coffee, colored leaves, Halloween, candy, friends, costumes, family, Thanksgiving, delicious fall beer, snuggling, racking leaves (pine needles), more snuggles...so fun!!
Well we started off with our first fall adventure. The entire family headed to an adorable farm up the road for a morning of pumpkin picking... We were in search of the "perfect" pumpkins!!

Well the perfect pumpkins were found!!!
Matthew wanted every pumpkin in the patch. Big, small, gords, butternut squash.. I swear everything ended up in our little red wagon! (Even the kids)
It was an awesome day... We even found time to decorate some for our annual kids Halloween party! It was a perfect day! I love my boys! And I love spending time together as a family on a gorgeous fall day! What more could a girl as for!

No comments:

Post a Comment