Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mom and Me Mondays..

Okay, so this is a day late but I work third shift..so this is my Monday! We had a famously fun filled weekend. My hubby and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. And funny enough... we spent it in separate beds. Not sure about all of you but our kids never sleep well in hotels. So, Jon slept in bed with one, and I with the other (at least for a little while).


Well here it is...A picture from our visit to the Mystic Aquarium. I love this place. The beluga whales, the shark and ray touch tanks and the birds of the outback.... so so so much fun and Matthew enjoyed all of it! (especially touching the rays). I think Jake got a kick out of seeing all the people and watching the whales. I of course enjoyed every minute of it. Sharing something I love with my boys (including Jonny) is always so fun. The ocean and all the wonders it holds is always so amazing to me. How these enormous animals can swim so gently through the water. Jon tried to catch the whale swimming by, sorry all you can see is the tail!


No comments:

Post a Comment