Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My baby's first birthday!

Happy First Birthday Jacob! I love you my dear Jake.


You light up my life with that wide, bright eyed smile of yours. Your silly antics like climbing on your chair and then up onto the couch to harass your brother. Carrying your Woody doll all over the house, playing ball with Matthew, and pulling Murray's tail... You are one of the happiest, light hearted, loving people of my life and I thank every day for you. You are so snuggly (when you want to be), super silly, and you definitely know what you want.
I am excited to see the man you will become and I am a little sad to see that little baby growing up so darn quickly.

My wish for you sweetie pie, is that life will take you on a never ending adventure. I hope that I am always there to help you up when you fall, hold your hand when you are scared, and relish in that smile when you have done something that you and I are proud of!

Happy first birthday bright eyes! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment