Thursday, December 2, 2010

Vaca to PA..Turkey day, Candylane, and a whole lotta fun!

So we had our annual drive to PA for Thanksgiving week. It started off with the boys and I driving the 7 (oops 10 hours) to PA. We had a super fun stop at the Crayola Factory. (Jonny flew down a few days later.. he is not a driver ;)) We had an awesome visit with my family and some old high school friends!

My dad built an amazing boat... You saw an old post on my blog I am sure. It is amazing. Pictures do not do it justice.. He swears that Jake is going to be the sailor.. so here is a super cute pic of our little sailor!


We headed then to Monkey Joes this amazingly fun warehouse for kids, full of the biggest, most gigantic bouncy houses and slides ever!!! Matthew and Jake had a blast. Nanny, Gpa and I were worn out but the end of that trip! We also had a trip to the mall to build a super cool Abominable Snow monster and Snowflake! We also has a ton of fun playing in the leaves and blowing gigantic bubbles!


Jake was also baptized in my Uncle's gorgeous church the day Jon flew in! He wasn't the happiest baby that day! Here is brother Matthew trying to make him feel better!

(more in the next post....)

No comments:

Post a Comment