Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Let's get started....

This is my first time blogging.

I am starting this blog for my family and friends to keep track of all the amazing memories that are created in little moments throughout the day when you have small children. There are so many times I want to hold on to a moment for a second longer because they all seem to pass by so quickly. Our babies always grow up to quickly. I've asked them many times to slow down a little, but then the moment just slips by again.

I have been meaning to keep a journal of all of my children's milestones, hilarious moments, and even just the day to day stuff so one day when they are grown, I can look back and relive these memories. Unfortunately, life seems to be moving so quickly that I have not had a chance to sit down with a pen and paper and write these down.

And so it begins....

3 comments:

  1. Me too!!! Me too! Seriously, if you keep at it, I think you will love blogging. I find it's a super fun way for me to document all the stuff you mentioned. Plus, one of my new blog (but I've met her in person now) friends told me you can get the pages of your blog bound into a book as a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I love this.. You have made me want to do it now.. What a great idea.. Keep up with it so i can hear all about the Gregory Family. I think i was on the phone with you when Matt told Jacob to stop milking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were silly! This is fun! I have heard you can make them into a book downt he road and thought it was a great way to diary our crazy, full, lives....

    ReplyDelete