Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You know you're a Mom when -sDaze

So, this is my first time responding to this and I am so new at blogging but this one sounds like so much fun!

So, we were all participating in a walk for a cause this past weekend. The weather was perfect. Bright and sunny with a slight breeze so it wasn't too hot. Well, Jacob has had a slight runny nose (like all infants in daycare) for the past week or so. I was holding him and talking to a friend when he threw himself into my arms and rubbed his adorable little face all over my chest. At this point, I did not realize the biggest booger ever was smeared across my chest. My friend also said nothing. (hmm thanks alot) Well I don't know how it happened but then the booger got stuck to my arm. At this point, I felt it and tried to wipe it off.. it transferred onto my hand. I finally removed the giant booger (all the time talking to my friend and just laughing about this silly booger.) However, this is not the end of the booger.....

Well, I noticed it about 15 minutes later stuck on the leg of my capris. Yes, this darn booger was stuck on my leg. I again tried to wipe it off, it tranferred to my hand and I wiped it back in the grass. Seriously, now why can't I get rid of this darn booger.

You know you're a mom when a booger does not totally gross you out...

2 comments:

  1. Okay....you are sneaky!!! I had NO idea you had a blog. When did you even start it? I was looking at the sidebar pictures, and seriously thought "holy crap, my cousin has a twin!"

    On the boogers, totally relate. ;)

    ReplyDelete