Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So proud....

I am sure you all think that this will be about one of my wonderful kids...

Well I am so proud of them but this post is about my Dad! He has had a dream of owning his own sailboat since I was 8 years old. He is a BIG dreamer and has wanted something that has been just out of reach. (I am a ton older then 8 these days...) So this has been a dream for awhile. Well, he took a boat building class a few months back and just finished his project...his life long dream. Here are a few pictures of his boat on its first sail....



It is gorgeous! He has dedicated this boat to his Grandsons.. I cannot wait to take them for their first sail on my Dad's boat! Yep, I have a little tear in my eye while typing this.

Dad, you are an inspiration to dreamers everywhere. Congrats on your beautiful boat! I am the proudest daughter there could ever be...

(You know Mom is super proud of you too... now maybe you can work on some house projects.. heehee)

1 comment:

  1. That is a tear jerker! I love your dad! (mom too!) I remember when he'd take us skiing!!! It's cool that he finally got a boat...BUILDING his own boat...that takes it up a few notches! SO AMAZING! Love that! So happy for all of you guys...it's a gorgeous boat! xo

    ReplyDelete